- Have you or a loved one been affected by Cancer?
- Are you a practicing reflexologist who would like to expand your knowledge about cancer to help more clients?
- Are you currently caring for a loved one who is experiencing cancer?
If you answer yes to any of the above then this training is for you.
NEXT WORKSHOP 9th February 2024
This 1-day on-line training will not only provide you with expert knowledge but will equip you with the tools and templates to:
- Provide effective and supportive treatments (Foot and hand) to individuals who have cancer, their families, and carers. I will also teach you how to give a simple hand massage working on all 5 zones in each hand, This technique is both relaxing and very beneficial on an emotional level for both the giver and receiver.
- It will give you a scientific insight into cancer which includes understanding the effects of different diets and foods on cancer risk and aging.
- Techniques to perform Reflexology safely.
- Cancer awareness and treatments.
- Assess lifestyle areas that may need improvement
- Feel confident discussing prevention/treatment strategies with medical professionals and clients.
- Build a personalized lifestyle program for yourself or a client with confidence.
What students have said
Thanks Maureen for a brilliant day of education delivered by you beautifully!!
Having been personally affected by Cancer, when my sister died from Brain Cancer, I decided to complete a post-graduate training in Reflexology for Cancer patients and I also hold a Certified Diploma in Nutrition for Cancer Prevention and Longevity, from The Health Sciences Academy. I currently work one day a week at the Gort Cancer Centre as their in-house holistic therapist.
This training aims to equip qualified reflexologists with the confidence and knowledge to help those who have experienced Cancer or who want to get pro-active in avoiding a future diagnosis.
More than 33% of people alive today will be diagnosed with cancer! The Good news is 90-95% of all cancers are due to diet and lifestyle factors such as – Environmental, diet, infections (viruses), Obesity, Alcohol consumption – factors which we can control.
Course Fee: €150
A booking deposit of €100 will secure your place.
1. Enter your details below
2. Click ‘Send’ to secure your place now by paying a booking deposit.